Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My boys!


Well here are a few more pics of my boys. We are having such a fun summer. Everyday is full of so much laughter. In the last pic Bo is playing his drums, but what you can't see in the pic is that his cd player is up as loud as it can go. He loves to turn it up and play his drums with the music. I don't think he has a chance, music is just in his blood!

Left to right...Baby Sloan and daddy resting on the couch, Bodhi riding his "hog" in the yard, Bodhi playing his drums (he had to wear his hat, you know musicians!)




3 comments:

Carody said...

They are adorable! I love the hat; he definitely looks like a musician. I'm glad you are having a fun summer! Enjoy those boys. I know I love mine! Boys are the best. ;)

New Frontier Academy said...

Boys are just too much fun. Sloan is so cute. Bodhi is quite the drummer. Check out our homeschool blog http://www.medlinnewfrontieracademy.blogspot.com/
This will give you a glimpse of your future with boys....sports!!

Corey's Girl said...

Oh so adorable! Sloan looks a lot like Bodhi in those pics to me! Love your Blog!